Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: I will open ONE figure in a few minutes.....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    It is done........ [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]


    Will post picture at home.

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 20, 2004 03:51 PM: Message edited by: Moviemaniac4 ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    are you huffing the NTS?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    are you huffing the NTS?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know you want me to say this.......YES, AND I LIKE IT !!!!!!!!

    [img]eek.gif[/img]

    OH GOD !!! I have become a JUNKIE !!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm gonna cut small holes in the package of my new alien and slowly let the fumes escape before I open it. maybe hang it like an airfreshener

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    I'm gonna cut small holes in the package of my new alien and slowly let the fumes escape before I open it. maybe hang it like an airfreshener
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img]

    You should have told me that before I opened mine !!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

    Rats, the smell is not as strong as before, I need more figures, more..... [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Wait !!!

    There is a Spawn Mutation I don't care so much.....


    WHERE IS IT ??????? [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Well, have to agree that Spawny looks better outside the package.....

    Figures003

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •